Fall Conferences will be held on November 1 and 2, 2023.
- Fall 2023 conferences are November 1 and 2. Winter 2024 conferences are January 31 and February 1. The window to schedule a conference will not be open until a short period before the conferences. The dates that the signups are open will be published in the school memo. An account can be created at any time.
- As usual with conferences, scheduling is conducted on a first come first serve basis
- If you have any questions, please call the school office at 616.669.1773
SIGN UP INFORMATION:
Sign up for the Fall Conferences is closed.
DIRECTIONS TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
- You should be on the login page. You will see the Heritage Christian Logo
- Click the “Login/Create Account” button. Fill in the appropriate information.
*For future conferences: If you’ve previously created an account, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
- You will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page.
- Click on a square to schedule a time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter in the (First and Last ) name of your student.
- Click on Create Appointment
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with
- You can click on the Printable Schedule link located on the top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule you can click on the “your schedule” link or you can login at any other time with your email and password.
- For 6th, 7th and 8th grades only: Remember Jr. High conferences are 5 minutes in length (as in the past). Please choose only 2 teachers per student. If additional teachers and/or time are needed, please email or call them.