Ongoing support from parents, grandparents, alumni, churches, and friends is a necessity for Heritage Christian School. It takes the whole community to provide the financial resources for Christian Education. Heritage has been blessed over the years with the financial resources of its supporters. There are many different ways in which you can continue to help support Heritage Christian School and its financial needs. Below are a few examples:
- Cash – You can make a one-time gift, pledge an amount to be given in installments over a period of time, or sign up for a recurring gift of a set amount to be given monthly or quarterly.
- Stock, bonds, and other securities.If you own stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other securities like these, please consider using them to make your gift. These types of gifts include tax savings against the other forms of giving.
- List Heritage Christian School in your Will or Trust
- Make Heritage Christian School a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), 403(k), life insurance, or other qualified plan.
- Make a gift of your home, farmland, vacation property, or business property while still having ownership of the property while you live.
All gifts made to Heritage Christian School are tax-deductible. If at any time you have any questions, please contact Wes Koops at 616-836-5740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org