Hot Lunch Order Forms
MAP Test Explanation
Click here for an explanation of your student’s MAP test reports.
HCS Grading Policy
Click grading policy for the current grading policy for Heritage Chr. School
Yearly Student Supply List
Click Supply List to download the supply list for 2017-2018
Tuition collected from families accounts for nearly 80% of our revenue. Other sources supplement the budget including Fundraisers, church collections, and deficit drives. The Board has adopted the following tuition policy to ensure that families are doing all they can to meet their obligations:
TUITION PAYMENT POLICIES
In order to enroll children, parents must read this policy and agree to abide by its provisions.
1. Enrollment for the next school year should occur on or before July 24. A late enrollment fee of $20.00 will be assessed returning families if enrollment is late.
2. A minimum amount of 1/10 of the current year tuition must be paid at enrollment time, with the balance of the tuition and all other fees to be paid before July 1 of the following year. The Board strongly encourages monthly payments of tuition, September through May of each school year, to meet the operating needs of the school and to prevent sizable unpaid tuition balances.
3. The payment in full of any prior commitment is required by July 1. If unable to pay this obligation by July 1, parents should secure funds by a loan or other means or contact their diaconate so all prior balances with the school are retired. If unable to obtain the necessary funds to fulfill this obligation, parents must request a meeting with the Finance Committee prior to enrollment, otherwise their child(ren) may not be admitted to school at the beginning of the next school year.
4. Late monthly payments, or late agreed to payments, will result in the Finance Committee taking the following action:
a) After 60 days without payment or the delinquent tuition outstanding exceeds $2,000, and parents have not contacted the Finance Committee, a reminder letter will be sent to parents.
b) After 90 days without payment or the delinquent tuition outstanding exceeds $2,000, and parents have not contacted the Finance Committee, a second reminder letter will be sent. A letter will also be sent to the family’s diaconate, appraising it of the family’s situation and balance due.
c) After 120 days without payment or the delinquent tuition outstanding exceeds $2,000, and parents have not made a request to meet with the Finance Committee, a letter will be sent to parents stating that their child(ren) will be subject to dismissal from school if their past due balance is not paid. A copy of the letter will also be sent to their diaconate.
5. If a family’s last child is enrolled as a 8th grade student, payment of tuition and all fees must be made in full by June 1 of the graduation year unless prior arrangements have been made with the Finance Committee.
6. Periodic statements of tuition outstanding will be mailed to all parents throughout the school year.
The tuition obligations for the 2016/2017 school year are:
TUITION & BUS FARE SCHEDULE
|One in Kindergarten||$4,378||$5,068|
|One in Grades||$6,293||$7,443|
|Two in School||$8,423||$9,573|
|Three in School||$10,042||$11,192|
|Four (or more) in School||$11,604||$12,754|
Note: The above figures include $700 for the Capital Reserve Fund.